Here are some resources for researching and teaching envirotech subjects.
- 31-Oct-13 – 2013 Joel A. Tarr Article Prize awarded Ashley Carse
- 2-Nov-07 – A Call for Manuscripts: The University of Akron Press Series on Technology and the Environment
- 12-Nov-14 – Announcement: Special Issue on Histories of Transport, Mobility and Environment
- 9-Feb-11 – Call for nominations: 2011 Joel A. Tarr Envirotech Article Prize
- 10-Apr-13 – Call for Papers: Histories of Transport, Mobility, and Environment
- 3-Aug-08 – New book: America’s Forested Wetlands
- 16-Feb-09 – New book: Horses at Work
- 1-Aug-11 – New book: Making A Green Machine
- 20-Sep-09 – New book: Mass Destruction: The Men and Giant Mines That Wired America and Scarred the Planet
- 23-Jun-13 – New book: New Natures
- 10-Aug-10 – New book: The Illusory Boundary Environment and Technology in History
- 4-Mar-13 – New Book: The Story of N
- 9-Nov-08 – Palgrave Studies in the History of Science and Technology
- 2-Nov-07 – Sharing Waters: St. Lawrence-Great Lakes – A Special Issue of Québec Studies
- 1-Nov-07 – Solidarity, Sustainability, and Non-Violence (SSNV) Research Newsletter: If not the MDGs, then what?
- 26-Oct-07 – The Horse in the City
- 9-Jan-10 – Tim LeCain’s book chosen as “Outstanding Academic Title for 2009”
- 26-Oct-07 – Two new books edited by Tom Zeller
- 27-Nov-07 – Welcome to the Envirotech Newsletter 2/2007!
Here are links to organizations of interest.